Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/06/15 21:26:58 UTC

PAYMENT FAILURES

Hi all -

I'm trying to set up a payment gateway by using the OfBiz Verisign implementation code.  I keep getting this error:

     The Following Errors Occurred:
         Error in authOrderPayments service: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Could not commit transaction for service [authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service Error [authOrderPaymentPreference]: Error processing payment authorization: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Problems invoking payment processor! Will retry later. Order ID is: [WS10170 (Cannot find service location (org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.verisign.PayflowPro)) (Could not commit transaction for service [authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service Error [authOrderPaymentPreference]: Error processing payment authorization: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Problems invoking payment processor! Will retry later. Order ID is: [WS10170 (Cannot find service location (org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.verisign.PayflowPro)))

The service location does exist... anyone know whats up?
I've configured the payments.prop file and in the store setting, selected the
payment_type = Payment Authorization Service
service = payflowCCProcessor
payment properties = blank
applyto all = yes

Thanks
Rick

Re: PAYMENT FAILURES

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
There is no specific testing on CC processing as it can be quite hard if
you don't have accounts with providers etc. I suspect it generally gets
tested by people using it as they upgrade and test for roll out.

We can only ask the community if there is anybody using the trunk
version with Cybersource and JDK 1.5? If you are confident that the
problem is in the SVN code then please create a jira issue with as much
detail as possible, but be patient as this will likely require others
using Cybersource to help out.

Ray

Re: PAYMENT FAILURES

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Re: PAYMENT FAILURES

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.

Re: PAYMENT FAILURES

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Richard,

Re: PAYMENT FAILURES

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Richard,

I've not used it but I'm sure others have or indeed still are. It does
look like either you need to edit the accounts build.xml file to remove
the "exclude" of the verisign compile, see line 99 latest trunk and or
add necessary third party libraries.

Did you find threads like this:
  http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2005-March/006707.html

Would be very helpful to others if you could put together a wiki page on
this as you go:
  http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBIZ

Ray