Posted to user@knox.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 15:47:50 UTC

knox cli issues from java

Is knox cli supported from java?

/Users/snowch/Repos/knox-java-example/src/main/java/net/christophersnow/TestKnox.java:12:
error: from(String) in Request is defined in an inaccessible class or
interface
        String text = Hdfs.get( session ).from( "test" ).now().getString();

I'm hitting issues because Get.Request is protected.

Re: knox cli issues from java

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for verifying this issue Larry!

Re: knox cli issues from java