Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/17 18:04:17 UTC

Test cases that were successful now failing

Just to let you know, test cases that were successful prior to last week
are now failing on OS/400.  The test cases are:

AxisBench
ComplexLists
ManyTypeRefRoot
NestedComplex
RecurseTypes

I am investigating but if anyone can shed some light on this it would be
greatly appreciated.

Nadir K. Amra

Re: Test cases that were successful now failing

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Nadir,

Just done a quick scan of our results->

Linux ->

AxisBench is working for us.
ComplexLists appears to have stopped working on the 7th. This was when a
whole bunch of tests started failing becuase of a bad fix for Guithala.
This fix stopped chkuning working properly but Fred put the code back -
perhaps there are still issues in this area?
Many type refroof is also working
NestedComplex is Working
RecurseTypes is working.

Solaris->
Again - only ComplexLists isn't working.

AIX ->
Again only ComplexLists.

Hope this helps !

Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>