Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Marth <mm...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/03 16:59:02 UTC

Re: Mandatory property jcr:primaryType not found in a new node issue

Hi Bommasani,

I would also like to understand the rationale of this move.
AFAICT the Oak API is meant to develop additional language bindings (like JCR) on top. For Java-based apps that language binding would clearly be the JCR API.
What problem are you trying to solve?

Cheers
Michael