Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 15:27:16 UTC

Re: [JENKINS] Solr-reference-guide-8.x - Build # 3944 - Still Failing

I pushed a change to master and updated the Ref Guide master build to use “git-websites” again. I’ll monitor the next time it runs (~30 minutes from now) to see what happens. If it works, I’ll backport the change to branch_8x.

Cassandra

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
And the master job finished successfully (I checked and made sure it ran on the new server, and it did), so now I’ve backported the script change to branch_8x and updated the 8.x Ref Guide job to use the tag “git-websites” again. It just also finished successfully.

Thanks again Steve for your earlier help - I’ve let Infra know we’re all set in INFRA-18666.

Cassandra