Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Ramaswamy, Muthu" <mr...@gers.com> on 2005/02/05 02:07:18 UTC

OJB and Logger Issue.

I am trying to run OJB inside Websphere. I get the following Logger related error:

	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:672)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.LoggerFactoryImpl.getLogger(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.LoggerFactory.getLogger(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.<init>(Unknown Source)

Is there any setup that I should do regarding logger property files etc.,? Thanks.

-Muthu