Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by raja24 <nt...@tiaa.org> on 2019/08/01 18:13:47 UTC

alternate for Cache getAll method

Hi,

I want to retrieve all the records from  the cache with out passing
collection of keys on cache getAll(collection) method.

For example I want to display all the country info from country-cache so for
this case I don't know the key values.

Do we have any alternative method like getAll() or values().

Thanks,
Raja.

Re: alternate for Cache getAll method

Posted by raja24 <nt...@tiaa.org>.
Ilya,

Thanks for your response and it's working.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

IgniteCache is Iterable, meaning you can just iterate over all its entries,
such as in smart for-loop:

for (CacheEntry e : cache) { ... }

Ilya Kasnacheev