Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Kinga Katona <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/15 09:52:09 UTC

Response without request?

Hi,

I'm using Soap 2.2 and Tomcat 3.2.3. and I'm quite
beginner in both.

I need to keep a list of online soap-users and make it
available to each new user connected to the server.
That's because the idea is that users will communicate
with each other through the server.
The server should forward messages to one or more
recipients referred by their nicknames.

The questions are:
How can I get information about the online users from
Tomcat?
Is it possible to send message to a client which
doesn't requested it using Apache Soap?

Thanks in advance,
-katja-

http://uk.my.yahoo.com