Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Mike Devereaux <Mi...@wnco.com> on 2001/11/08 23:46:00 UTC

DOMConfigurator - how do I set a Threshold?

Hi all,

In the FAQ for Log4J, under this question:
Is it possible to direct log output to different appenders by priority?

The response supplies a link to a PropertyConfigurator file example showing how to set a Threshold:
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.A1.Threshold=ERROR

I have tried many ways to set a Threshold for a DOMConfigurator xml file and I can't find one that works. Can someone supply me with an example?

thanks,
~mike