Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Paul Berschick <pb...@newthinking.de> on 2022/03/03 18:44:53 UTC

FOSS Backstage conference

Hi everyone,

just a quick shout about the FOSS Backstage conference. FOSSBack is
Berlin-based conference on all non-technical issues in the Free and Open
Source Software world: Community management, legal/compliance, project
leadership, collaboration, adopting Open Source in corporations, etc.

You can find more information and the full program here:
https://foss-backstage.de/home/program

This year FOSS Backstage kicks off with an online-only day on March
17th, followed by an in-person-event, which will be fully live streamed.
If you are interest in joining, please feel free to use this discount
voucher: APACHECOMDEV15

We also offer free tickets for people of underrepresented groups. More
info on that: https://foss-backstage.de/diversity/

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best
Paul

Re: FOSS Backstage conference

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Hope to get to chat with you all there.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Same here. I will be there too :)

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Trista Pan <ha...@163.com>.
Hello,

Just came across here. There are many OpenSource talks, and I am one of the speakers [1].
The org team tried their best to help us do the rehearsal test, so nice.
People interested in openSource or community management could consider giving it a look.

[1] https://pretalx.com/foss-backstage-2022/talk/FXNRXQ/ <https://pretalx.com/foss-backstage-2022/talk/FXNRXQ/>
Trista Pan
Twitter & Github: tristaZero