Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@basebeans.com> on 2003/12/05 20:34:03 UTC

Re: [OT] RE: Is it required to restart weblogic everytime after compiling ?? ? Need help Desperately .. :-(

Wendy Smoak wrote:
>>and restarting this weblogic again and again
>>each time i debug .. :-( ...
>>stil waiting for a solution ...
>

> Trim your posts!  Not only was it off topic, it was 400 lines long.  How
> about doing your development work on Tomcat, then deploying to Weblogic?
> This has the added advantage of forcing you to write code that'll run on
> any container.

+ 1.

Or Resin, the both have a plug in to run w/ Eclipse so you set in even.
In general, propriatory code is inferior.

.V

Re: [OT] RE: Is it required to restart weblogic everytime after compiling ?? ? Need help Desperately .. :-(

Posted by Shakti <sh...@hotmail.com>.
Hey there are some class files which are in the classpath weblogic.jar is
this the cause of the problem ??
is there a solution for this .. i mean if i can move them to my lib or some
other dir is this going to cause any problems ??