Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cédric Durmont <cd...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 14:48:17 UTC

Re: Trinidad table rows need be displayed in expanded mode by default?

I have 2 suggestions :
- replace tr:table with tr:treeTable, and use initiallyExpanded="true"
(feasible, but there's work to do to have something that resembles
what you want)
- examine the source code behind the "expand all" button of your
table. Add equivalent javascript code just after the tr:table markup.
Don't use partialTriggers on the table, but instead put the table and
the javascript inside a panel, then use partialTriggers on that panel.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Cedric Durmont