Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Siviero <iv...@concept.it> on 2001/01/25 15:43:58 UTC

struts-upload.war

i have downloaded deployed the struts-upload.war file. I use Tomcat4.0 as JSP container.
when i access the upload.jsp page i get this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

i looked at the struts-config.xml and web.xml files and nothing seems wrong !!

Am i missing something ?!!?

Re: struts-upload.war

Posted by Ben Peter <bp...@zentropypartners.com>.
Hi Ivan,

I had this problem when using a 1.4 jdk. After switching back to 1.3.1,
everything was ok.

Cheers,
Ben

Re: struts-upload.war

Posted by Yan Zhu <ya...@infinity-insurance.com>.
I had that problem before, I think it might have something to do with your
web container not automatically loading the classes in the WEB-INF/lib
directory, I upgraded my web container to 6.0sp2(iplanet) and it seems to work
now.

yan