Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg> on 2016/04/16 10:50:29 UTC

Re:[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0 (RC1)

Hi all,

We are canceling the voting for apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0 (RC1) due to
the license issue.
We haven't received the feedback from the author, hence we will rewrite the
conflict file and re-start the vote in a new thread soon.
Thanks.

Regards,
Wei