Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Johan Cronje <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/16 07:32:36 UTC

2 Factor Authentication

Good day,

I would just like to find out if there are any 2 Factor Authentication
plugins or 2 Factor Authentication capability within the current OFBiz
framework which I can use for my installation.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: 2 Factor Authentication

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Johan,

There is none and AFAIK no plan. I think you can easily find Java 2FA solutions outside to integrate.

Jacques