Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Hemanth Yamijala <hy...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/01/18 11:33:27 UTC

JanusGraph - fork of Titan?

Found this from an announcement today on the Titan mailing list:

http://janusgraph.org/

Re: JanusGraph - fork of Titan?

Posted by Mandy Chessell <ma...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hello Hemanth,
My understanding is that JanusGraph is planned to be the future
development project for a graph database using Titan as a starting point.
From an Apache Atlas point of view, we should look to add a JanusGraph
mapping under the TinkerPop-based Graph Abstraction Layer so we have a
graph implementation that is being actively developed.

All the best
Mandy
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer
IBM Analytics Group CTO Office

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of
Sheffield

Email: mandy_chessell@uk.ibm.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrooks12@uk.ibm.com