Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 01:17:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Bahir Committer : Christian Kadner

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bahir
has invited Christian Kadner to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Christian has been a key community member contributing to Bahir since it's
inception and has continuously helped and reviewed contribution from others
on the Bahir community.

Welcome Christian

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Bahir Committer : Christian Kadner

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Congrats & Welcome to Bahir Christian!

Posted by Mridul Muralidharan <mr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christian R Kadner <ck...@us.ibm.com>.
Thank you for inviting me as an Apache Bahir committer.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone in the Bahir
community and to contribute to the success of this project.

Best regards,
Christian Kadner

From:	Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>
To:	dev@bahir.apache.org