Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Juan - k <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/17 18:27:34 UTC

Problem installing batik

Hello, this is a newbie related question I want to install batik, I am using Netbeans to work on some projects. I already downloaded the batik binary source and I followed these instructions: http://frankbruder.fr.ohost.de/scripting/batikinstall.html I followed the instructions to the .bat files. Now Netbeans recognizes the packages when I import them. The problem is that when I try to import packages involving the Transcoder classes (which I need). These are the imports that I must use (I need to convert SVG to JPEG). org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoderorg.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderInputorg.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderOutput Netbeans can't find them. It cant even find anything after "org.apache.batik.transcoder.image" Am I doing something wrong? Or is it anything additional that I should do? In other words: how can I install Batik so that I can use it in netbeans? Thanks for your attention =)
Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_photos_022008