Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2016/01/14 16:02:49 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Amend 0.12.0 release goals

Given that we are still playing catch-up to mesos releases (we are on
0.25.0, latest is 0.26.0, there's talk of cutting 0.27.0 soon), i would
like to suggest that we remove these tickets from 0.12.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-987
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1150

It's slightly unfortunate as these tickets represent the largest planned
effort for 0.12.0, we had a handful of significant contributions that still
make this a featureful release:

https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/d542bd1d58bc5dcf6ead95d902c0a8cecbbffe9e/NEWS#L3-L23

Additionally, i would like to recommend that we add the following ticket to
0.12.0 since we have an in-fight patch that looks close to completion:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1109

Cheers,

Bill

Re: [PROPOSAL] Amend 0.12.0 release goals

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by "Erb, Stephan" <St...@blue-yonder.com>.
+1 for catching up

--
John Sirois
303-512-3301

Re: [PROPOSAL] Amend 0.12.0 release goals

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@conductant.com>.

--
John Sirois
303-512-3301

Re: [PROPOSAL] Amend 0.12.0 release goals

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks for all the input folks, i have made these changes in jira.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
sounds good, +1