Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by mainster <kr...@mandrup.dk> on 2006/09/11 17:47:48 UTC

A working example of Shale Remoting

Does anyone have a Working Example of Shale Remoting that actually works as
described?

Hmm... Looking closer at the shale-usecases Ajax app, it seems remoting is
setup in chain-config.xml in a very different way...

Guess I will have to take it from there...

I hope the shale Remoting documentation will soon be updated, describing
this approach ;)

Sent from the Shale - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: A working example of Shale Remoting

Posted by javastudent <lt...@263.net.cn>.