Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Piotr Zalewa <pz...@mozilla.com> on 2014/11/26 16:28:35 UTC

Notification in dialog plugin

Hi

I came across an issue in writing a Notification support in Cordova.
Dialogs plugin uses Notification for a classy object. I think it should
be called Dialog or similar and not take the Notification. I actually
think the navigator.notifications is wrong name either, that however
might hold a bigger impact on users currently using it.

Should we change this?
--
Piotr Zalewa
Mozilla

Re: Notification in dialog plugin

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
+1, I think we shouldn't change the navigator.notifications interface, but
the name of the internal type is unlikely to break anyone.  Can do a major
version bump on the plugin just in case.

-Michal

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.