Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/09/16 08:06:46 UTC

Cannot load Woody component

(ignore previous message - premature send :-(

I've started working with Woody (which seems impressive). I have just
started getting the following:

ConfigurationException: Could not load class
org.apache.cocoon.woody.acting.MakeFormAction for component named
'woody-make-form' at
file:/D:/documents/cocoon/cocoon%20dev/build/webapp/woody/sitemap.xmap:28:108

I had this problem originally, then it resolved itself and I was able to
get on. It has now restarted.The block is included, and the jar file is
in the lib directory.

Any ideas where to look?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Cannot load Woody component

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Timothy Larson wrote:

>--- Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>ConfigurationException: Could not load class
>>org.apache.cocoon.woody.acting.MakeFormAction for component named
>>'woody-make-form' at
>>file:/D:/documents/cocoon/cocoon%20dev/build/webapp/woody/sitemap.xmap:28:108
>>

>I do not recognize this path "build/webapp/woody" from my installation.
>Did you add the woody directory under build/webapp?

Well spotted. I'd moved the build/webapp/samples/woody folder up a
level. But the sample wasn't working either.

I seem to have fixed it with a build clean webapp.

>>I had this problem originally, then it resolved itself and I was able to
>>get on. It has now restarted.The block is included, and the jar file is
>>in the lib directory.
>>

>Strange.

Certainly is. But it is working now. Thanks.

Posted by Timothy Larson <ti...@yahoo.com>.
--- Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> wrote:
> ConfigurationException: Could not load class
> org.apache.cocoon.woody.acting.MakeFormAction for component named
> 'woody-make-form' at
> file:/D:/documents/cocoon/cocoon%20dev/build/webapp/woody/sitemap.xmap:28:108

I do not recognize this path "build/webapp/woody" from my installation.
Did you add the woody directory under build/webapp?

> I had this problem originally, then it resolved itself and I was able to
> get on. It has now restarted.The block is included, and the jar file is
> in the lib directory.

Strange.

> Any ideas where to look?

Do the Woody samples work for you?