Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Li <da...@digitalsesame.com> on 2000/11/28 19:53:42 UTC

Antlr task...

I just finished an taskdef for Antlr (www.antlr.org). I am interested if
anyone's interested in testing it out.

Also, I'd like to submit this for inclusion in Ant. How should I go
about doing this?

Thanks.

David Li
DigitalSesame

RE: Antlr task...

Posted by "Grossbart, Zack" <za...@silverstream.com>.
This is my task, and it calls AntlrGrammarC which is my wrapper to
antlr.Tool.  The big change that I made to antlr, is that it now understands
how to find the parent lexers for grammar inheritance.  The mechanism is a
little hacky, but it gets the job done.

I hope this helps.

Good luck
Zack

Re: Antlr task...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com> wrote:

> David and Zack,
>
> I would urge anyone developing tasks to subscribe to the ant-dev
> mailing list.

I couldn't agree more.

> Erik Meade contributed an antlr task to ant a little while ago and I
> believe it has been committed.

Yes, about three weeks ago.

Stefan

RE: Antlr task...

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
David and Zack,

I would urge anyone developing tasks to subscribe to the ant-dev mailing
list. Erik Meade contributed an antlr task to ant a little while ago and
I believe it has been committed. Can you check out what is in CVS and
supply patches for additional features you need.

Conor

Re: Antlr task...

Posted by David Li <da...@digitalsesame.com>.
Zack,