Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Bhavik Patel <bh...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 04:45:39 UTC

Request to make me contributor in Apache Ranger

Rangers:

As I have been involved in the Apache Ranger project for a while now, Can
you please add me as a contributor to the project ?

Thanks,
Bhavik Patel
+91-7208744109

Re: Request to make me contributor in Apache Ranger

Posted by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@apache.org>.
Bhavik,

Your JIRA user account has been added as contributor for Apache Ranger.
Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Selva-