Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Gaurav Agarwal <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 14:38:01 UTC

Custom udf

Hello
How to debug custom udf In phoenix.I wrote my replace for not null value. I
have to debug what's the value coming .I am unable to find any steps please
let us know

Re: Custom udf

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
You can enable remote debugging on regionserver by appending "-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8071" to
 HBASE_REGIONSERVER_OPTS and debug through eclipse.