Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Randy Leonard <oc...@mac.com> on 2007/02/12 20:35:18 UTC

mvn archetype:create

Been playing with Tapestry 5... is it possible to do the following
with the 'create' archetype:

- download to a different directory other than .m2 via command line
option?
- use latest source code 'tips' instead of M2 milestone code?

Thanks,
Randy Leonard

Re: mvn archetype:create

Posted by Randy Leonard <oc...@mac.com>.
>> - download to a different directory other than .m2
Directories prefixed with a '.' are hidden from Finder on OSX.  Using
Terminal is fine, but Finder is useful too.

>> - use latest source code 'tips' instead of M2 milestone code
I'd like to get active with Tapestry 5 by using latest code,
reporting bugs, etc.

With that said, I'm sure there are ways to download code via svn and
build on my own.  I'm new to both SVN and Maven, though, would prefer
to just use mvn archetype:create for now.

Randy

Re: mvn archetype:create

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.