Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2011/08/18 15:57:24 UTC

Meeting organisation

Hi Rudolf, *

Happy to see that our annual meeting will take place soon in Rudolf's
lovely place !

What do you think about send an announcement on the user list with
information about place and hostels possibilities ?

For me, I will be in holidays from 22 august to 20 September, reading my
mails rarely...

++

Re: Meeting organisation

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi all,

I have added location and hotel information on the wiki.
Maybe it is possible that our company offers simple rooms (shared
shower) , but I couldn't find out last Friday.
I would suggest to have a two days meeting on 09/27 and 09/28.
When I found out and nobody objects, I would fix date and location and
do the official announcement.

@florent: Since you are on holiday soon, should I book a room for you ?

Best
Rudolf

Re: Meeting organisation

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Florent, hi All,

Am 18.08.2011 um 15:57 schrieb florent andré:

> Happy to see that our annual meeting will take place soon in
> Rudolf's lovely place !

I'm looking forward to see you soon. This year we are in Freiburg,
the place where I'm working.
It's a nice City on the border of the black forrest. We will have a
better infrastructure then in Bad Säckingen (my hometown) two years ago.

> What do you think about send an announcement on the user list with
> information about place and hostels possibilities ?

Thanks for the hint, I will do it tomorrow or at the weekend.

Rudolf