Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andre Mud <an...@the-future-group.com> on 2010/04/13 22:47:50 UTC

Jmeter javascript

Hello,

I have a webshop in which i add items to the cart. When I remove items from
the cart I see no effects recorded in jmeter. A javascript function is
executed. How do I incorperate the function so that the cart is emptied.

With regards,

Andre Mud

Re: Jmeter javascript

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
you cant execute javascript.  However what is visually displayed is
irrelevant, there must be a save function or submit function that sends some
data to the server which should get recorded  - as long as you send the same
data the cart will be emptied.

regards
deepak

Re: Jmeter javascript

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
And in JMeter, you can use the Proxy recorder - have you tried that?

RE: Jmeter javascript

RE: Jmeter javascript