Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurie Young <la...@wildfalcon.com> on 2002/03/04 18:19:23 UTC

SSL_CLIENT_CERT in tomcat

Hi

I am running Apache, and connecting to tomcat using mod_jk

In the information abtou mod_jk, and apache+mod ssl, foudn at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-ssl-howto.html#s4

It says:

If you use Apache with SSL (Apache-SSL or apache+mod_ssl) and the

  JkExtractSSL directive in httpd.conf, the apache connector

  mod_jk will be able to pass some SSL information to tomcat.

However, what it doesn't say is how i access this information (in
particular the SSL_CLIENT_CERT variabele) from inside Tomcat.

If anyonce can help I would very much appreciate it

Laurie

              Laurie Robert Young
laurie@wildfalcon.com  |       laurie@doc.ic.ac.uk
www.wildfalcon.com     |  www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~laurie