Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Abid Hussain <ab...@abid76.de> on 2007/08/14 13:13:26 UTC

client libaries

Hello everybody,

I was using XFire till now and was very happy with it. It is easy to
configure and has a great, easy-to-understand documentation.
My first impression with CXF is that it's more complicated to configure
and the docu is quite confusing, although it seems to be quite extensive.

Because it is recommended to use CXF for new projects instead of XFire,
I tried but got stuck when I wanted to write a client for my service for
testing. Is there a guide which libraries one needs for
client-generation? I didn't find any.

Best regards,

Abid Hussain

--

Abid Hussain
Mail: abid.hussain@abid76.de

Re: client libaries

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi Abid,

This page documents how to use WSDL2Java to generate a client:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsdl-to-java.html

Or are you looking for something different?
Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

RE: client libaries

Posted by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.
You need the list of libraries to be used by a client application
or the libraries for client generation..which is correct.

There is no such client generation libraries available, but if you
need the list of libraries for a client application you can refer
the post at http://www.nabble.com/Dynamic-Client-tf4223096.html

To learn more about Singularity's business process management solutions and services please visit:
www.singularity.co.uk
www.singularity.us.com
Singularity operates globally through its offices in New York, London, Singapore, Ireland and India. Singularity Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom with Registration Number NI 31519 and its Registered Office at 100 Patrick Street, Derry, BT48 7EL, United Kingdom.