Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 22:05:05 UTC

ANN: Tapestry Talk at JUG Cologne

Hello Tapestry folks around Cologne, Germany. November 7th I'll give a
Tapestry talk at Java User Group Cologne [1].
It would be nice to meet some folks from this mailing list.The talk is in
German.

[1] http://jugcologne.org/

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de/blog

Re: ANN: Tapestry Talk at JUG Cologne

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Oops! Of course December 7th, not November.

Posted by Christian Riedel <ch...@gmx.net>.