Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2020/04/08 06:10:17 UTC

Delete All??

Hi,
I am a newbie user, but seems that you don't have a users@ list...

I have tests that needs to run against a Rya test instance and I need to
clean it up quickly, without keeping track of what happens in 3-400 tests
and thousands of entries.

Is it possible to quickly delete all triples in Rya's store?

Thanks
Niclas

Re: Delete All??

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Niclas,

Not sure if you saw Boris' answer below.
To make sure you don't miss an answer, subscribing to the dev list is
recommended, as reply and reply-all by default go to the list. (send an
email to dev-subscribe@rya.apache.org to subscribe)

We don't have an explicit users@ list as the community is not huge yet, and
we do hope that users become contributors in time.

Best,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu