Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 19:35:25 UTC

Misconfigured Jenkins slaves for maven deploy

Hi --

We've been seeing some failures to deploy snapshot artifacts to Nexus on
Calcite builds. These seems to be occurring on a subset of the servers:
jenkins-test-601 and jenkins-test-3d4.

I'm guessing that the settings.xml/settings-security.xml isn't properly
configured on these nodes (node H11 works just fine, for example).

Might these nodes just need some love? I'd appreciate it if anyone could
take a look.

Thanks!

- Josh

Re: Misconfigured Jenkins slaves for maven deploy

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

I had tried something to exclude them already, but I'll switch to the
label you provided (since I'm not sure if mine would even work).

Posted by Daniel Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
Hey Josh,