Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 01:59:43 UTC

how to redirect to an action with parameter

Hi my action class contains a property "studentId"

on success i need to redirect to another action but need to pass
"studentid" parameter to that action. is it possible to do that.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*

Re: how to redirect to an action with parameter

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.
I got the answer in the documentation. thanks.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*