Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eric <sp...@internetsmallfry.com> on 2011/02/15 03:58:28 UTC

What Subversion components am I using?

Subversion installation is version 1.4.2 on CentOS 5.2.

Client is TortoiseSVN on Windows XP.

I am using ONLY the svn+ssh protocol.  I am not using the web
interface, nor am I accessing the repository locally on the Linux box.

Am I using any component of the Subversion installation on the CentOS
5.2 machine other than svnserve and the repository?

Thanks...

Re: What Subversion components am I using?

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Yes, the shared libs that svnserve uses.  (see ldd(1))

See also: