Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by John Colgrave <co...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2002/08/05 14:16:06 UTC

RE: which UDDI product is best

The link that Anne gives for the IBM implementation is not the correct
one for the full IBM WebSphere UDDI Registry implementation.

The 1.1.1 version of the IBM implementation became available at the end
of June.  It is free for evaluation (90 days).  IBM is currently
offering a fully supported production license for qualified customers.
See http://www7b.boulder.ibm.com/wsdd/downloads/UDDIregistry.html for
more details.

Regards,

John