Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@verideon.com> on 2005/07/05 18:21:50 UTC

Multiproject CruiseControl - how to do CVS update

I integrated Maven with Cruise Control and everything is working except
for the scm:update.  I can't find a way to do a multiproject update.
Usually I do it like this:

-Dgoal=scm:update multiproject:goal

and this doesn't seem to be possible with CC.  Just doing scm:update seems
to only update the "master" project, which for me is the "maven" project
containing my maven build files from which my subprojects extend.  Is it
possible to do a multiproject scm:update?  Perhaps by creating a custom
goal in maven.xml?

Thanks,
Michael Mattox

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.