Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/14 11:51:15 UTC

Video "Diving Deep with the Flex Component Lifecycle" not working :(

Hi there,

Is there anybody on this list that can inform Adobe TV that the video
"Diving Deep with the Flex Component Lifecycle" [1] is not working
anymore? Have already have tried to inform them personally several
times via the "Send Feedback" section [2] at Adobe TV, but, they have
never responded or have put this video back on track :(

IMHO, I see this video as being a great starting point for
Flex Newbies to understand the lifecycle of Flex components.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician
http://www.linkedin.com/in/masuland

[1] http://tv.adobe.com/watch/360flex-conference/diving-deep-with-the-flex-component-lifecycle/
[2] http://tv.adobe.com/feedback/

Re: Video "Diving Deep with the Flex Component Lifecycle" not working :(

Posted by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ... will try that :)

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for bothering you again with Adobe related stuff here ...

That video [1] is still not working. It would be really helpful to
share this video with some interested Flex newbies. Anybody
on this list who knows somebody working for Adobe TV?