Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vikas waykole <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/06 10:29:36 UTC

Header is not repeating on second page

Hi All,

I am having one FO file which is generating 2 pages of pdf.
I have put jpeg file in the header for fo file.
I am getting imga ein header of first page but not the second page.
Does anyone knows the reason and fix for this.

Thanks in advance,

Vikas Waykole

Re: Header is not repeating on second page

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
You need to make sure that you place your header in a:
<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

And then you need to make sure that this region is specified for all
simple-page-masters you use.

Look at examples/fo/pagination/franklin_alt.fo. It does something
similar.

On 06.05.2003 10:29:36 vikas waykole wrote:
> I am having one FO file which is generating 2 pages of pdf.
> I have put jpeg file in the header for fo file.
> I am getting imga ein header of first page but not the second page.
> Does anyone knows the reason and fix for this.

Jeremias Maerki