Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Malcolm J Harwood <mj...@liminalflux.net> on 2005/08/17 17:55:42 UTC

profiling DBI (was Re: apache children waits for each other?)

> >You can look at the tuning information on http://modperlbook.org/ for
> >some advice as well.  And don't forget that there is a profiler for DBI
> >queries that comes with DBI.

Somehow I managed to miss the existence of DBI::Profile. Has anyone gotten
this working with Apache::DBI (so that it aggregates across the entire
lifetime of the DB connection)?

--
"You heard Mr. Garibaldi. You did the right thing."
"Darling, I did the necessary thing. That is not always the same as

Re: profiling DBI (was Re: apache children waits for each other?)

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> Malcolm J Harwood wrote:
>
>> Somehow I managed to miss the existence of DBI::Profile. Has anyone
>> gotten this working with Apache::DBI (so that it aggregates across the
>> entire lifetime of the DB connection)?
>

> Just use DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache.
I don't believe thats been ported mp2.
Also doesn't look that hard to do so.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
   http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
        http://www.liquidation.com
        http://www.uksurplus.com
        http://www.govliquidation.com
        http://www.gowholesale.com

Re: profiling DBI (was Re: apache children waits for each other?)

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Malcolm J Harwood wrote:
> Somehow I managed to miss the existence of DBI::Profile. Has anyone gotten
> this working with Apache::DBI (so that it aggregates across the entire
> lifetime of the DB connection)?

Just use DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache.

- Perrin