Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org> on 2017/03/02 17:46:57 UTC

How to edit the NetBeans Project Incubation Status Page?

This is what I’m referring to:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/netbeans.html <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/netbeans.html>

The Wiki and Incubator Web Site are available for links. Are we to request access to the SVN repo or should we submit patches?

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Ongoing+Activities <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Ongoing+Activities>

Thanks,

Wade

Re: How to edit the NetBeans Project Incubation Status Page?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org> wrote:
> This is what I’m referring to:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/netbeans.html ...

I think only Incubator PMC members can edit those pages. I would
recommend making that page minimal so it doesn't need to be changed
often, and link to the NetBeans website for info that might change.

The content is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/ and is
managed via https://cms.apache.org/ or directly in svn.

Feel free to submit patches or just indicate what you want to change
if it's minimal, and the mentors can take care of that.

-Bertrand