Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jency <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 09:04:33 UTC

html not displaying properly in jetspeed portlets

Hi,

I'm using jetspeed portal in my application. I have a .xhtml
file(xhtml+xforms) as the content of a portlet. This file contains <div>
tags with absolute and relative positionings. All controls such as label,
textbox etc are placed inside the div. The issue is that the absolute
positioning is not being applied. Relative positioning works fine but the
position attributes (top, left, height, width etc) are not applied. The
format of div tags are as follows:

<xhtml:div style="position:absolute;top:120;left:107;width:287;">
<xhtml:div style="position: relative; margin-top:  -1 ;  margin-left:  11
;">

When absolute position is used, all the controls inside the div tags start
from 0th position in  the portlet.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance
Jency