Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by prabhu varma <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/29 11:37:06 UTC

If Controller

Hi All,

I am using the latest nightly build taken 2 days back. I have the following problem in case of 'If Controller'.
'if Controller' is working fine for most of the scenarios. But in the following scenario I thought it is not functioning as expected. I think it as a bug. Just confirm this.

1. In my thread group, number of threads=1, and loop count is 20.
2. Thread group contains some http samplers.
3. Thread group also contains a counter, which starts with 1, incremented by 1 to a    maximum value of 20.
4. I used a if controller with the condition ${count}==10
In this case even though my count is equal to 10 (i.e. in the 10th run), the condition is not becoming true and there by whatever I given in if condition are not being executed.

Thanks
Prabhu