Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alexander Vladimirov <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 12:07:14 UTC

Migrating issue from 2.10 to 2.17

Hello camel users,

I an trying to migrate camel to 2.17.
I am using multiple camel contexts and some of them are used as
integration. Which means referring context 1 and routing the message to
context to.

When I am trying to initialize them I receive
ResolveEndpointFailedException. I am trying to use the .to (<context>:url)
ideot.  Was there something changed between the versions?

Before that this way worked.

Cheers,
Alex

Re: Migrating issue from 2.10 to 2.17

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

That is a big migration as there is many changes between 2.10 and
2.17. You can check all the release notes for all those releases and
see if anything stand out.

Also you dont show very much details what you are doing and what
happens / goes wrong etc.

--
Claus Ibsen