Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/03/04 19:48:49 UTC

ceki's name

on 3/4/01 5:50 AM, "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I also noticed that the whoweare.html I generate is different than the one
> that jon generates.  As mine displays both display's Ceki's entry correctly
> for me and is consitent with the one that Ceki himself checked in, I went
> ahead and committed it.
>
> For the short term, Jon should check his setup.  For the longer term, we
> should probably have an automated and consistent build process which does
> the "official" conversion for everybody.

Eh? Why?

This is a minor point. I would much rather be able to distribute this
responsibility than dictate how it should be done from the top.

I will see what is wrong with my JVM configuration that is causing Ceki's
name to get output incorrectly.

> I'm already building a large number of projects, and uploading the results
> for Ant.  I've been asked to do regexp, slide, and avalon which should
> happen shortly.  I could build and upload jakarta-site too.  This would
> reduce the number of steps that one needs to take in order to update the
> site.

What are you talking about Sam? Who asked you to do what to regexp?

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous