Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Endre Stølsvik <Ap...@Stolsvik.com> on 2006/11/20 12:06:06 UTC

src-jar at rc2 download location is "null"

Hi!

The sources.jar available at
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1.0-incubator/

.. is only 5.4 KB big, containing only the META-INF dir and some files
within, nothing else.

It would also be very nice if this file was included in the binary tarball.

Regards,
Endre

Re: src-jar at rc2 download location is "null"

Posted by Endre Stølsvik <Ap...@Stolsvik.com>.
Hiram Chirino wrote:
> That maven module actually has no java sources that is why non are
> included the sources.jar.  Perhaps we should delete it from the
> directory structure.
>
> Most of the other modules do have java sources.

Well, I'd just like to have a source-jar that contained exactly the same
stuff as the "full bin-jar" provided, so that an IDE would give both the
integrated javadocs, and proper debugging possibilities. I'd assume that
this would give better feedback too, since stacktrace-jumping and
debugging would be way easier.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

On 11/20/06, Endre Stølsvik <Ap...@stolsvik.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The sources.jar available at
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.1.0-RC2/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1.0-incubator/
>
> .. is only 5.4 KB big, containing only the META-INF dir and some files
> within, nothing else.
>
> It would also be very nice if this file was included in the binary tarball.
>
> Regards,
> Endre

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com