Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Varun Barala <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/25 11:44:58 UTC

Re: regarding drain process

Jeff Jirsa thanks for your reply!!

We are not using any chef/puppet and It happens only at one node other
nodes are working fine.
And all machines are using same AMI image.

Did anybody face such situation or have any suggestions ?

Thanking you.

Re: regarding drain process

Posted by jason zhao yang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Varun,

It looks like a scheduled job that runs "nodetool drain"..

Zhao Yang

Varun Barala <va...@gmail.com>于2016年9月25日周日 下午7:45写道: