Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ah...@laposte.fr on 2004/01/29 09:59:37 UTC

Réf. : RE: Web service trouble

Thanks Shakeel (hafidaka llah),

I give you WSDL File (See attached file: CarnetOrdre.wsdl).

My problem is may be an incompatibility between Axis and SOAP, i'm not an
expert in web services but i think I might write a deserializer for "
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/".

How can i write it?

I recall you the exception
exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer
found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:int' using encoding
style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Deserializer found
to deserialize a 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:int' using
encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.]

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ahmed ALAMI
DQAI/SDV
Tel : 05 57 75 60 52

Question about possiblities in SOAP

Posted by Malte Kempff <ke...@medicalcolumbus.de>.
Hi every one,

Is it possible in SOAP, that the server-part can send a response to more
then one client?
My intention is if a client does a soap-call (RPC for instance) the
Service-routine sends its respond
to certain other clients. With this behavior you could easely implement a
chat-programm for example.

Is SOAP able for doing that, or is there any other protocol more recent? Do
I need to programm my own protocol?

Thanks for hints,

Malte