Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Zvi <th...@ifrance.com> on 2000/08/19 17:17:11 UTC

[C2] Cocoon2 HTML serializer not setting mime-type

Just set-up Cocoon2 on Tomcat 3.1 on Win2000

Cocoon2 HTML serializer not setting mime-type.
You can see it if you open /cocoon/welcome page in Netscape (my ver.
4.73),
in IE 5 it's ok, but Netscape treats it as plain text and show HTML
source.

Zvi

Re: [C2] Cocoon2 HTML serializer not setting mime-type

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Zvi wrote:

> Just set-up Cocoon2 on Tomcat 3.1 on Win2000
>
> Cocoon2 HTML serializer not setting mime-type.
> You can see it if you open /cocoon/welcome page in Netscape (my ver.
> 4.73),
> in IE 5 it's ok, but Netscape treats it as plain text and show HTML
> source.

Damn, you are right, the mime-type was not set in the sitemap.xmap.
My Netscape (4.72 Linux) showed the page in a suitable way using Tomcat.
But if I tried to use Catalina it showed my the HTML source. Funny :!

It's fixed now (do a cvs upd to get it).

Giacomo