Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rafael Sainz <ra...@tcmpartners.com> on 2021/12/07 05:51:54 UTC

HeaderFilterStrategy

Hello,

I need to modify HttpHeaderfilterStrategy by removing field date filter because I use it as header in my camel route.

[cid:image001.png@01D7EB36.EAB104F0]

So, I have initiate a bean to return a new filter strategy...

@Configuration

public class AppConfig{

              @Bean

              public DefaultHeaderFilterStrategy filterStrat2() {

                          DefaultHeaderFilterStrategy filterStrat2 = new DefaultHeaderFilterStrategy();

                          filterStrat2.getOutFilter().remove("date");

                  return filterStrat2;

              }

}

That I have configured my https endpoint and add to headerFilterStrategy …

.to("https://{{cevaldom.status-request}}?throwExceptionOnFailure=false&headerFilterStrategy=#filterStra2")

But the filters still applies and ${headers}" log does not return the expected “date” header ..

Do you have a Snippets to help me configure this properly in camel?

Thanks